Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Autobiographical Essay
 
     My favorite subject is Physiology. This is my favorite subject because I love learning about the human body. I also love the subject because when I get older I plan on helping people.

     In the future I see myself maintaining a 4.0 GPA throughout my junior and senior year. After that I plan on attending Nebraska- Lincoln University. During my time there I plan on studying Kinesiology. After that I will get a job at a rehabilitation center and help injured athletes.

     As a student I would describe myself as lazy sometimes. I call myself lazy because I hate doing homework. Usually when I get homework I don't do it. But, when I get classwork I can do it easily when I'm in class. In class I am usually studious because it is easy to focus in class. At home I don't do homework because it is hard to focus sometimes.

     An influential teacher in my life was Mr. Vaquerano. I had him for freshman and sophomore year for Spanish class. He was so influential because he stayed on our class about our grades and studying. He made me realize how important studying is because he would give us the hardest tests and everyone would fail them. Every time after our class would do badly on a test he would give us a lecture. The lecture would usually last the whole period. He always would tell us about how he disappointed his parents by becoming a teacher. He was an influential teacher to me because he helped open my eyes about life and school.

     My favorite quote is, "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." This quote means a lot to me because I work hard in everything I do. This quote is from one of my favorite basketball players in Kevin Durant. He is one of my favorite basketball players because he is good at shooting and he also won most valuable player of the national basketball association. Although Kevin Durant is my favorite basketball player my favorite sport is football. My favorite player in the national football league is Patrick Peterson because he is very athletic and can do almost anything on the field. He is also my favorite player because he attended one of my favorite colleges in Louisiana State University.

No comments:

Post a Comment